We Welcome Second Opinions and Online Tele-Orthodontic Evaluations
Why a Second Opinion…
…Choosing an orthodontist is an important decision. It results in a well-informed parent or adult patient capable of making a better educated choice. Many patients seeking significant medical or dental care are advised and aware of the importance of obtaining a second opinion. The basis for a second opinion is primarily to advise in the proposed treatment plan and establish the confidence, qualifications, and experience of the orthodontist.
“5 must reasons” for getting a second opinion:
- Your 1st opinion didn’t completely answer your questions
- Confirmation of an original treatment plan and to answer questions about treatment alternatives/options
- You were presented an original treatment plan that you believe is “too invasive” or “too conservative”
- Evaluate the expertise of the orthodontist and to be sure of “Board Certifications”
- To answer questions about treatment timing, treatment appliances, and any other questionable topics
Our goal is to help provide accurate and reliable communication about the value of seeing a “Board Certified” Orthodontist, understanding alternative orthodontic treatment options, a review of appropriate timing of treatment and an evidence based explanation of benefits/risks of various braces and appliances to satisfy all of your child and family’s orthodontic needs.
Online Tele-Orthodontic Evaluations
Choosing an online orthodontic consultation from Berkowitz Orthodontics enables you to:
- Receive a comprehensive evaluation from a leading orthodontist from the comfort of your own home
- Make an informed decision about your orthodontic needs and questions
Online Tele-Orthodontic Communications
Contact us today for more details: